Monday, September 24, 2012

Motivational Monday: Self-Validation


The universe doesn't just hand you things (except on Mondays, when it hands you motivation).

Just me
That is all I have to mold into
The person I want to be
Be my own hero
Be my own idol
Not care what they think
Not care if they see
Not care what they want to see
I can only be me
I can only move myself forward
And will do so with such ferocity
That there will be no question that
I am the drive
Am the power
The hunger
The thirst
That makes me the change I want to see
That makes me the person I want to be
Uncompromising
Unforgiving
Tenacious
Almost vicious
It doesn’t matter what they think
I can only be me
And I will be me with such force
Such truth
That everything else won't matter

Be fierce. Claim your place in the universe. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment